Remodeling your bathroom can be fun as you are the boss to add the touch you love. This will be a huge success when the new idea comes true gradually before you. Since shower stalls are the zone that can make a bold statement and protect your privacy, awesome shower curtains are a must-have in your whole redecoration design. If you adore Ikea, no doubt you will love this Fjardgrund Clear, Gray, Black 71-Inch by 71-Inch Shower Curtain.
As stated earlier, this item is made by Ikea. It does have a few features that make you fall for it at first glance.
- It features grey, black Zigzag daisies on transparent backdrop, which can be a great addition to your drab shower once installed there;
- It is adaptable. If the original length is too long for you, don’t worry and you can quickly shorten it to the size you like, simply with scissors or a knife;
- It measures 71″ X 71″, which goes well with the standard bathtub, which is the most possible size in your shower;
- It hangs with rings, an easiest way to open or shut your shower curtain;
- It is made of 100 % PEVA. Compared to others made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC), this material is much eco-friendly. As a result, it can protect you and your family from breathe the toxic air in the narrow bathroom;
- It is very cheap and sold at less than 10 dollars.
Now it is time to mention its disadvantages too. The major one is that it is a bit hard to maintain – no wash, no bleach, no tumble dry, no iron, and no dry-clean.
Furniture might be the one right off the top of your head when it comes to Ikea. The truth is, Ikea curtains, for example this Fjardgrund Clear, Gray, Black 71-Inch by 71-Inch Shower Curtain, are of high quality too. So, don’t miss it.